Smile Necklace for Ovarian Cancer ResearchRegular price $117.00 Save $-117.00
- Length Guide
Smiling is truly contagious & spreads happiness to all those around us. The Smile Necklace for Ovarian Cancer Research reminds us that even when we’re going through tough times, smiling can help lighten everyone’s load. Smiling may seem like it’s inappropriate, but wouldn’t your loved one want to see you happy? Remember that life is too short not to be happy.
The Smile Necklace features a row of faceted Sea Blue Chalcedony stones and a small round pendant with a hand cut Ovarian Cancer cell image in resin. The adjustable chain allows you to wear this necklace short or a little longer, depending on your outfit. Remember all the good times you & your loved one had together and smile knowing your necklace holds such a meaningful connection.
Each purchase of the Smile Necklace, 10% is donated to Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. Revive Jewelry partners with Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance to be the voice for the ovarian cancer community, working with legislators to ensure federal ovarian cancer research and education, patient safety, and access to high-quality care are protected on Capitol Hill.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE SMILE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- 16-18” adjustable chain
- Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Sea Blue Chalcedony Stone, section measures 2 1/4"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in special instructions of cart (See last photo for imagery, stones will match the image)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing (top to bottom)- Circle of Hope, Smile, Perfect Angle and Amaze Yourself necklaces.
Revive works with Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance to help women navigate their diagnosis and support patients and their families when and where they need it most. To read more about Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance, click here.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Ovarian Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.