Triad Necklace for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $35.00 Save $-35.00
- Length Guide
Each point on the Triad Necklace for Ovarian Cancer Awareness represent you, your life before cancer, and your life after. You're always connected to your journey and strength with these beautiful earrings. This triangle necklace is perfect for ovarian cancer survivors and warriors.
The triangle shaped pendant is handmade by coating a cell image of Ovarian Cancer in resin. Paired with your choice of a 12-24" adjustable black cord or 16-18" Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled chain.
When you purchase one of these necklaces, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance, the leading organization in the world fighting ovarian cancer from all fronts. We partner with them to promote research, educate patients and find a cure. To read more about Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE TRIAD PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Black Cord, Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled Chain
- Cord length: 12-24" adjustable black cord, Chain length: 16-18" Sterling Silver or 14K Gold Filled Chain
- Pendant measures 3/4" x 1"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.