Triad Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer AwarenessRegular price $35.00 Save $-35.00
- Length Guide
Each point of the Triad Necklace for Pancreatic Cancer represents you, your loved one and the memories you have together being united infintely. This triangle pendant helps you keep your loved one's memory close every day.
The triangle shaped pendant is handmade by coating a cell image of Pancreatic Cancer in resin. Paired with your choice of a 12-24" adjustable Black Cord or 16-18" Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled chain.
For every Pancreatic Cancer awareness triangle pendant necklace you purchase, 10% of the purchase price will be donated to Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. For more information on PanCAN, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE TRIAD PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- Available in Black Cord, Sterling Silver chain or 14k Gold Filled chain
- Black cord length: adjustable 12-24"; Chain length: adjustable 16-18"
- Pendant measures 3/4" x 1"
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.