Embrace Necklace for Childhood Cancer AwarenessRegular price $63.00 Save $-63.00
The Embrace Necklace for Childhood Cancer Awareness with its dainty chain embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of your community and honor your special little one.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. Inspired by all the brave kids fighting cancer, the oval pendant is a hand cut Neuroblastoma cell image in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two royal blue Chalcedony stones.
For each necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. To read more about CHLA & how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Royal Blue Chalcedony stone accents in the back
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA