Embrace Necklace for HIV & AIDS AwarenessRegular price $99.00 Save $-99.00
The Embrace Necklace for HIV & AIDS Awareness with its dainty chain embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of your community of fellow activists.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. Inspired by all the stories of lives taken by this disease, the oval pendant is a hand cut HIV cell image in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two light green peridot stones.
For every purchase, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center. To read more about them & how your donation's making an impact, click here.
We used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Peridot accents
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA