Embrace Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis AwarenessRegular price $99.00 Save $-99.00
- Length Guide
The Embrace MS Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness with its dainty chain embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of your community fighting to spread hope, find a cure & change lives.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. Inspired by all the stories of MS Warriors fighting this disease, the oval pendant is a hand cut Multiple Sclerosis cell image in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two denim blue quartz stones.
For every MS necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society. To read more about them & the impact your donation has, click here.
We used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Denim Blue Quartz accents
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.