Embrace Necklace for Sarcoma AwarenessRegular price $63.00 Save $-63.00
The Embrace Necklace for Sarcoma Awareness with its dainty chain embraces you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of others battling, surviving, or honoring those with Sarcoma.
This necklace features an adjustable sterling silver or 14k gold filled chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches. Inspired by all the stories of lives taken too soon by this disease, the oval pendant is a hand cut Sarcoma cell image in resin. The chain is securely finished at the ends with two Purple Chalcedony stones.
For every Embrace necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Sarcoma Alliance. To read more about them & the impact your donation has, click here.
I used this image to create this pendant. Can you see which part it came from?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Purple Chalcedony stone accents in the back
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 3/8”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Available in all 17 causes, just type it in to the Notes Section of your cart. (See last photo for the different cause images).
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA