Front & Center Necklace For Alzheimer's Research With Blue QuartzRegular price $105.00 Save $-105.00
- Length Guide
The Front and Center necklace for Alzheimer's Research with Blue Quartz is for women who want to be fashionable and support their favorite cause, not just wear a trendy necklace. This style puts your cause front and center.
Representing your favorite cause in an understated and sophisticated way, the Front & Center Necklace makes you feel confident and fashionable. But, you'll also know that you're doing your part in the fight against Alzheimer's by spreading awareness & supporting important disease research.
The inspiration for this necklace comes from a cell image of Alzheimer's, making it a unique and elegant way to spotlight your support for funding research and awareness. An elegant arrangement of small Baby Blue Quartz gems shine just above your collarbone to showcase the colorful resin pendant at the center.
10% of your purchase is donated to Cure Alzheimer's Fund. For more about them and how your donation makes an impact, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE FRONT & CENTER PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Adjustable 16-18” chain
- Pendant measures: 3/8”
- Stones at center are faceted 4mm Baby Blue Quartz
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing the Front & Center Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis Research, so it will lay the same it's just a different color.
For other style options- colors & causes- click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Alzheimer's Research Collection.
Click here for photo credit & attribution details.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.