Embrace Earrings for HIV AwarenessRegular price $46.00 Save $-46.00
The Embrace Earrings for HIV Awareness embrace you literally and figuratively. Feel the support of your community as you fight together for change.
Inspired by all the stories of lives taken too soon by HIV/AIDS, these earrings feature sterling silver or 14k gold filled oval pendants with hand cut cell images of HIV in resin. Finished with secure lever back closures so you know they'll stay on all day long.
For every pair you purchase, 10% of gross profit will be donated to the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center. For more information on the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, click here.
I used this image to create the Embrace Earrings. Can you see which part it comes from?
- Available in Sterling Silver & 14k Gold Filled
- Earring pendants measure 1/2" x 3/8”
- Secure Lever Back closures
- Available in 17 different causes, just specify in the Notes Section of your cart (see the last photo for the different cause images)
- For more Embrace styles, click here.
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA