Magnify Infertility Awareness NecklaceRegular price $77.00 Save $-77.00
- Length Guide
Magnify your cause and spread awareness for what's most important to you- funding grants for Infertility. Show everyone around you how dedicated you are to fighting for this cause while also preserving the memory of your embabies with this easy to wear every day chain necklace.
This small round pendant features a hand cut photo of an early embryo encased in resin. The dainty chain is finished off in the back with two faceted Amazonite stones to help support your fertility (see more in the details). Featuring a 2" extender so you can wear it at any length from 16 to 18 inches.
For every necklace you buy, 10% is donated to Baby Quest Foundation to help fund IVF grants for people struggling with infertility. To read more about them, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE MAGNIFY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" adjustable chain
- Lobster closure with Amazonite stone accents
- Amazonite stones symbolize fertility and good luck. This stone also helps with anxiety, self-neglect and mood swings. Great for encouraging a healthy lifestyle while promoting confidence- especially helpful when going through infertility and it feels like you'll never be pregnant.
- Pendant measures 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.