Smile Necklace for Breast Cancer ResearchRegular price $117.00 Save $-117.00
- Length Guide
The Smile Pink Opal Breast Cancer Necklace reminds us that even when we’re going through tough times, smiling can help lighten everyone’s load. Smiling is truly contagious & spreads happiness to all those around us.
Smiling may seem like it’s inappropriate, but wouldn’t your loved one want to see you happy? Remember that life is too short not to be happy. Remember all the good times you & your loved one had together and smile knowing your necklace holds such a meaningful connection.
This necklace features a row of faceted Pink Opals that vary from pinkish to white tones. The center is a small round pendant with a hand cut Breast Cancer cell image in resin. The adjustable chain allows you to wear this necklace short or a little longer, depending on your outfit.
For each Pink Opal Breast Cancer necklace you buy, 10% is donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To read more about them & how your donation is put to use, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE SMILE PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHERE IT COMES FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- 16-18” adjustable chain
- Pendant measures: 5/16"
- Faceted Pink Opal section measures 2 1/4"
- Available in all 17 causes- specify in special instructions of cart (See last photo for imagery, stones will match the image)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing (top to bottom)- Circle of Hope, Smile, Perfect Angle and Amaze Yourself necklaces. These are all in the Ovarian Cancer cause, so they are a different color, but you can see how the necklace will lay when you wear it.
Click here to shop the full Support Breast Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.