Swing Earrings for Lung Cancer AwarenessRegular price $103.00 Save $-103.00
The Swing Earrings for Lung Cancer Awareness remind us to focus on happy memories and good times. Sometimes dealing with illness and loss makes us forget about the positive moments. These earrings are intended to help you remember the positive and let go of the negative.
These small round purple lung cancer pendants move as you wear them. Made by encasing hand cut cell photos of lung cancer in resin. These stylish earrings will allow you to show your support everyday.
For every pair you buy, 10% of gross profit is donated to the Go2 Foundation for Lung Cancer. To read more about their work & our partnership, click here.
I used this image to create these earrings. Can you see which part it came from?
- 1” total length
- Lever back secure closure
- Round Pendants measure 5/16”
- Available in Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Filled
- Model is wearing the Swing Earrings for Melanoma Research
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be some variation in the pendant imagery. We do our best to match the product photos, but your pair of earrings are made specifically for you by hand.
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.
For more detailed instructions read our full jewelry care article here.