Unity Hoop Earrings for HIV/AIDS ResearchRegular price $80.00 Save $-80.00
These Hoop Earrings unite us in the fight for HIV/AIDS research. Wear the Unity Earrings as a symbol of your support for HIV/AIDS and to start meaningful conversations to spread awareness for this cause.
The outer circle represents our community coming together with the inner circle- which has a HIV/AIDS cell image set under resin, representing all those affected by this disease.
For each pair you buy, 10% of proceeds is donated to the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center. To read more about the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center, click here.
WE USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THE UNITY EARRINGS. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
REVIVE JEWELRY IS MORE THAN JUST JEWELRY; IT’S HOPE, STRENGTH, AWARENESS, CHARITY AND CURES.
- 1 5/8" length
- Leverback secure closure
- Pendants diameter measure 1 1/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Available in all 17 causes, just let us know in the Notes section of the cart. (See last photo for different cause images)
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Model is wearing the Unity Hoop Earrings for Multiple Sclerosis
For matching necklace, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support HIV/AIDS Research Collection.