Unity Necklace for Ovarian Cancer AwarenessRegular price $110.00 Save $-110.00
- Length Guide
The Unity Necklace for Ovarian Cancer Awareness brings us all together in our fight for research funding. Wear this necklace as a symbol of your support for the Ovarian Cancer cause and show others how they can support too.
The outer circle of the pendant represents our community banding together with the smaller inner circle which holds an image of an Ovarian Cancer cell, representing all those affected by this disease.
Featuring an adjustable sterling silver chain that can be worn at any length from 16-18 inches and finished off in the back with two faceted teal Apatite stones.
For every necklace you buy, 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance. To read more about them & how your donation helps, click here.
I USED THIS IMAGE TO CREATE THIS UNITY PENDANT. CAN YOU SEE WHICH PART IT CAME FROM?
- 16-18" chain with extension
- Lobster closure with Apatite accents
- Pendant diameter measures 1 1/8"
- Available in Sterling Silver
- Available in all 17 causes, just let us know in the Notes Section of your cart. (The last image shows the different causes & their imagery)
- Model is wearing the Unity Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis with the Front & Center Necklace for Multiple Sclerosis
- Handmade in Redondo Beach, CA
- Due to the handmade nature of our products & natural variation of stones, there may be some variation in the imagery and/or stones. I do my best to match the product image exactly. Thank you for understanding.
For matching earrings, click here.
Click here to shop the full Support Ovarian Cancer Research Collection.
Necklace Length Guide:
Tips for finding your perfect length necklace:
1. Find a piece of string and lay it around your neck to where you'd like the necklace to lay.
2. Cut the string. You may want assistance doing this so you don't cut your hair! Or you can do it in front of your body.
3. Lay the string out flat and measure it with a ruler in inches.
4. Now you have the necklace length that's perfect for you!
To keep your jewelry looking like new store it in a dry, enclosed space. A zipper bag is a great way to keep outside air from tarnishing your jewelry.
Always take your jewelry off before going near water, including swimming, showering or even exercising. Make sure to apply all lotions and perfumes before putting on your jewelry.
For Sterling Silver:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. Some silver cleaners may be used if a cloth doesn’t work, but always take care not to submerge stones.
For 14k Gold Filled:
Clean with a dry polishing cloth. If a cloth doesn’t work, you can use a mild soap and water combination with a toothbrush to remove tarnish. Take care not to damage any stones.